- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- ORDER REFERENCES
A smoke and fire drop curtain for reception area openings and counters. The Envirograf® fire barrier curtain fits into the internal wall opening or can be surface mounted behind the window. The curtain does not cause any obstruction, in a fire it will drop, stopping smoke and flames getting into the escape route. The curtain has safety sponge on the bottom to form a seal over irregular tops. The curtain system is wired into the fire alarm circuit, once activated the curtain will drop. This can then be lifted to open when the 24 volts is re-powered or automatically powered up on a motorised curtain. For further information, see technical data sheet. A control panel is supplied with motorised curtains. For prices, please contact Intumescent Systems Ltd for a price quotation.
- Provides a fire and smoke barrier which gives up to 80 minutes fire protection
- Made to order, meeting all size requirements in either surface-mounted or recessed varieties
- Made of non-fibrous material, ideal for use in sterile areas
- Available in two styles to suit openings from 450mm to 3800mm across
- Ideal for industrial or domestic use, such as counters, conveyor belts, reception areas, etc.
- The impregnated silicon cloth curtain can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth
FIRE TEST PERFORMANCE
Tested to BS476 Part 22 (1987), achieving 80 minutes of fire protection.
Insulated version tested to BS476 Part 22 (1987), achieving 91 minutes integrity and insulation.
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, fitting instructions will vary. Please refer to the Application Instructions section to the right of the page for our comprehensive Drop Curtain Manual.
Please contact our technical team for any further enquiries relating to the application or specification of this product.
Please use the links below to download relevant information as PDF documents: