- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- ORDER REFERENCES
Envirograf® wall sleeves are made of a fibre-free intumescent material which allows for the natural expansion and contraction of pipes and also gives protection from corrosion caused by contact with cement blocks, cement, plaster, or other materials. Available in 500mm lengths — the sleeves can easily be cut with a sharp knife and off cuts can be joined together with tape. In a fire, all sizes of these intumescent sleeves are designed to expand to completely seal the gap between the pipe and wall. For pipes passing through fire rated walls and ceilings that must be allowed to expand and contract, e.g. hot water / gas pipes. Also for use in brick, block, concrete, and hollow walls or floors. For Firoblok sleeve for ventilation and fans, please see product 33.
- No more corrosion problems due to copper pipes having contact with concrete surfaces
- Meets all regulations
- Allows for expansion and contraction of hot pipes and gives up to four hours protection
- Easy to cut; no more sawing and de-burring steel pipes
- Can be cut with a knife and off-cuts can be taped together, leaving no waste
- Will last a lifetime in-situ and will not degrade or deteriorate
FIRE TEST PERFORMANCE
Tested to BS476 Part 22 (1987), achieving an integrity of 130 minutes in solid walls, 67 minutes in hollow walls, and 4 hours in concrete/block ceilings and walls.
Tested to European Standards EN1366-3 (2005), EN1363-1 (2000), and EN13501-2 (2004).
Mark the outline for the Firoblok sleeve on the substrate. Cut out the hole with a powered hole cutter or padsaw and clean down edges. Fit the Firoblok sleeve over the vent and fit to the ducting or service passing through. Push the assembly back into the substrate until flush.
Please use the links below to download relevant information as PDF documents: