- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- ORDER REFERENCES
An intumescent compressible pillow for use with cable trays. Meeting the revised 17th Edition IEE Regulations. Where cable trays penetrate walls, floors and ceilings, the pillow can be used to fill the opening. A tag can be riveted to the tray to prevent loss during maintenance/servicing.
- Provide up to 4 hours integrity
- For use when cold smoke as well as fire protection is required in steel or plastic cable trays passing through walls, floors and ceilings
- Can be fitted with cord and 100mm retention tag to fix the pillows in place as a permanent solution
- Great for use around cables which are regularly adjusted
- Non-fibrous, dust-free materials are suitable for use in sterile areas or clean rooms
FIRE TEST PERFORMANCE
Tested to BS476 Part 22 (1987), achieving an integrity of 181 minutes.
Tested at Cidemco to European Standard EN13501-2 (2004).
Tested at Efectis to European Standard EN1363-1 (2000). Test terminated at 150 minutes with no product failure recorded.
Intumescent Cable Tray Pillows are available in a range of sizes to suit standard sizes of cable tray. Used where cable trays pass through fire rated ceilings, floors and walls. The pillows are simply pushed into place in the wall, floor or ceiling opening where the cable tray passes through. Supplied with a fitted cord and retention tag which can be riveted or screwed onto the cable tray to ensure pillows will be refitted after removal for maintenance or access.
Please use the links below to download relevant information as PDF documents: