- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- ORDER REFERENCES
A non-flammable, non-fibrous and compressible foil clad sponge intumescent block, 1 m long, with self-adhesive tape fitted down both sides of the foil for joining together. Designed to give a fire and smoke barrier. Suitable for sterile and clean areas. Can be compressed together, taken out to work on services, cable trays, etc and then re-fitted both in walls and floors.
- Great for fire-stopping voids in compartmentalised walls and floors
- Easily installed around existing services and can be cut to shape to accommodate new ones
- Can be used in conjunction with intumescent wraps or collars to provide 2 hours protection or more for services passing through walls and floors
- Can be used between screen walling and concrete floors as a firebreak
- Non-fibrous material is ideal for use in sterile or clean rooms
FIRE TEST PERFORMANCE
Tested to BS476 Part 22 (1987), achieving 138 minutes integrity.
Tested at VNE to European Standard EN1363-1 (2000).
The Intumescent Blocks can be cut with a sharp knife or hacksaw blade, fitting into the opening to form a fire seal. Can be cut and pushed around services and pipes. Where plastic pipes are 75mm or over then use Envirograf Wrap or Pipe Sleeve fixing into the blocks. Where blocks are going over cable trays, leave a small gap and use Envirograf Product 29 Cable Tray Pillows. The blocks have double-sided tape around the edges so they can be adhered to each other to form a smoke seal. Where there are any open joints use Envirograf Product 63 Intumescent Cement Filler of Product 61 CS Stopper. Envirograf Intumescent Blocks can be used between screen walling and concrete floors as a firebreak.
Please use the links below to download relevant information as PDF documents:
|SIB1||50mm thick x 150mm wide||1000mm||1 hour|
|SIB1/A||50mm thick x 100mm wide||1000mm||1 hour|
|SIB1/B||50mm thick x 50mm wide||1000mm||1 hour|
|SIB2||100mm thick x 150mm wide||1000mm||2 hours|
|SIB2/A||100mm thick x 100mm wide||1000mm||2 hours|
|SIB2/B||100mm thick x 50mm wide||1000mm||2 hours|